3 Ways that SDN Can Help Small Businesses Compete in the Bigger Arena

April 1, 2017 / GuidesFor Team

Small Biz Trends reports that as of January 2017, only 76 percent of small businesses have e-commerce capabilities. That means out of 100 small firms, only 76 have secure websites where their customers can safely make a transaction. The remaining 24 percent may have a hard time catching up later on as business is becoming fiercely competitive, and agility is the key to survival. One platform that can make small-to-medium-sized businesses successfully adapt and compete with the bigger corporations is SDN. It provides flexibility, improve their networking capabilities, and help run a lean and mean time. The following article shows how such a group of five employees used SDN to handle orders and requests from 200 customers. Read on for more. – Cora Llamas.

Read the source article at biztechmagazine.com

Posted In: ,

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *